Tuesday, April 14, 2015

04-14-15

Today I went back to Tender Greens to get the salt and pepper chicken with the usual spinach salad.  I went at about 1:40ish, and there wasn't a lot of people like there usually are so there wasn't much of a line.  Ordering went fine, but I noticed at the end the person ringing me up kinda threw everything together and handed my food off to me.  It wasn't until I got to my cubicle that I noticed he neglected to toss in utensils like they usually do.  Slight annoyance, but really no big deal.

I got 4 pieces of chicken, I wasn't really sure how many usually come with it as it's my first time ordering it.  It looks good, but again, it's a lot of salad and not a whole lot of protein.  I'm starting to see a pattern with Tender Greens, and it's unfortunate.

While eating, I've noticed there's also a thimble sized amount of goat cheese in here and a bunch of nuts.  I'm pretty disappointed so far, even if the chicken tastes good it doesn't make up for everything else and what I paid for.  Eh, overall disappointing really sums up my lunch for the day.  Tomorrow I'll hit up another place that'll give me a ton more food and has yet to disappoint.




No comments:

Post a Comment