Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Went to Tender Greens today and I grabbed their spinach salad with seared albacore tuna.  The salad's pretty awesome, but sometimes I only get 2 cuts of albacore and randomly at other times I'll get 4.  It's a little inconsistent.. I checked back with my other photos and noticed I've been getting 2 pieces pretty consistently, and today I got 3 pieces of some pretty thick cuts.  Sooo yeah.. I tweeted at Tender Greens and they said I should be getting 4 oz of albacore, regardless of how many pieces it is.  So alright, but I've seen the employees working there and I'm pretty sure I've never seen the people putting it together put the pieces of meat onto a scale before moving it along.

For what you get, it's pretty standard, but the price might be a little steep.  It comes out to about 12 dollars for spinach, some crumbled nuts, a spoonful of goat cheese, vinaigrette, a grilled piece of bread, and whatever meat you want that they have available.  It ranges from beef, fish, chicken, or veggies.  I've gotten the beef a few times, and it's usually pretty good.  At times I'll get some really tough cuts with fat in them and it's tough to get through.  I've never tried the chicken before, but maybe I'll try it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment